There have been plenty of imitators, but there will only ever be one Elvis Presley. The King of Rock'n'Roll had an impressive garage full of delectable automobiles, from Cadillacs to Rolls-Royces to this one – the BMW 507. Presley drove the 507 around Germany while doing military service. It then disappeared for almost 50 years before ending up in BMW's hands and undergoing an exacting restoration. Now it's ready for public consumption, and damn, it looks fit for a king.
- Elvis Presley
- GT40 Race Replica Roadster to go into production
- Elemental sends its ultralight RP1 roadster speeding to Goodwood
- The superb Tesla Roadster EV
- The re-branded and re-engineered smart roadster
- Rezvani reveals hardcore 700-hp Beast X roadster
- Lykan Hypersport designer shows a simpler style of motoring with Design-1 roadster