If you checked out the Bixpy Jet last month and thought, "Damn, I want to put money down on that and I want to do it now, even if it means preordering or crowd-funding," we have some good news and some more good news. Bixpy is now accepting preorders through its website, and it has some new competition. The Scubajet looks like an even sleeker alternative that brings the same type of electrified boost to canoeing, paddleboarding, scuba diving and more.
- Supski lets you "ski" on a paddleboard
- Warning: these boards may contain (coco)nuts
- Aqua Elliptica looks to get the crowd walking on water
- CruiserBoard blends stand-up paddleboarding and sit-down kayaking
- Aquila electric surfboards promise high-speed cruising, carving and freestyling
- WaveWrecker turns you into an Oompa Loompa-like surfboard