The Italian-built Evo 43 makes itself known as a sharp, stylish boat the minute you spot it on the water. But it's even more than meets the eye. When it's time to go from tearing across the open sea to relaxing in the sun, aft sections of its bulwark expand outward to create a large terrace for sunbathing and swimming. It's a marriage of quick, nimble motoring and spacious lounging.
- Boeing patents a drone that turns into a submarine
- Leg&Go wooden bike transforms into a sled, rocking horse and more
- Blandito – a burrito in furniture form
- Glyde Gear's Fly combines a backpack and a scooter
- Convertible Sofa transforms into a dining table and chairs
- Smart sheet to pave the way for shape-shifting tools ... and more