Think fast electric cars, and Tesla is usually the first brand that springs to mind. Even though the Model S can be fitted With Ludicrous Mode, and even though it accelerates like a McLaren F1, it's not the fastest street legal EV in the World. That honor is reserved for the Genovation Gxe, a reimagined Corvette Z06 that has now set a new land speed world record of 205.6 mph.
- Electric Vehicles
- Semi-autonomous Corvette hits 152 mph with quadriplegic driver
- 2014 Corvette stings a little harder with 460 horsepower
- Hennessey bulking the all-new Corvette up to 1000 HP
- 2016 Corvette Stingray glides in for a review
- Quanta demonstrates aftermarket hybrid kit with 770-hp Corvette Z06
- 60 years of Corvette