Researchers on the marine exploration vessel Nautilus came across something rather remarkable on the ocean floor this week. Working off the coast of California in the Channel Islands National Marine Sanctuary, the crew were surprised to see a mysterious Glowing Purple Orb on their live feed and used a robotic attachment referred to as "the slurp" to sample the mysterious creature for study.
- Marine Biology
- P5 headphones from Bowers and Wilkins set new benchmark
- Bowers & Wilkins announces Panorama soundbar
- B&W computer speakers bring true hi-fi to the desktop
- Bowers & Wilkins deliciously gorgeous MM-1 computer speakers
- Polarized lasers zap dyed DNA into super resolution
- Odd pupils could be key to camouflage trick of colorblind octopi and squid