After getting the official green light from the FIA earlier this year for its Electric Production Car Series (EPCS), sports organizer Electric GT Holdings Inc. has announced a 10-race calendar for the inaugural season of the zero-emission vehicle racing championship. Following a closed pre-season practice round in France in late October, the series will kick off in Spain on November 3.
- Electric Vehicle Racing
- Tesla-based racing series is good to go
- Video: Faraday Future's electric streetcar outdrags Tesla P100D
- Speedleague bringing electric rallycross this season
- The future of electric racing: Spark's 2018 Formula E chassis
- Opinion: Three things we'd like to see in Formula E
- Top Fuel monsters put on notice: 5,000-hp electric dragster has 8 world records in its sights