Back in January, Josh Tulberg of Rapid Whale took his short and stout Mini Boat out on the water for the first time. Tulberg has now taken the 6 foot (1.8 m) long electric splosher to Southern California to quietly take on some waves. But it wasn't all plain sailing.
- Electric Boats
- Mini electric boat takes to the water for pint-sized motoring fun
- $3,500 SolarSkiff electric boat rides to the water on your car roof
- The high-flying Quadrofoil hydrofoil is ready for production
- Quiet cruising: Kayacht's electric powered kayak kit
- Tetra-POD clamshell trailer pops open into a boat
- Seakart inflatable merges jetski thrills with yacht tender comfort