A couple of years ago, architecture and design firm Carlo Ratti Associati (CRA) showcased a system in which spray-paint-wielding drones were used to draw images on walls. It was very clever, but perhaps not something that could easily become a commercial product. The company's Scribit wall-drawing robot, however, is intended to be just that.
- Carlo Ratti Associati
- Swarms of graffiti drones to be unleashed on blank walls
- Tomato factory to feature walls made from glass tomato sauce jars
- Singapore skyscraper will burst at the seams with greenery
- Floating plaza to make a splash in Florida
- Palm-sized 3DSimo Mini draws, cuts, solders and burns
- Google's Autodraw AI instantly converts your doodles to clip art