A new study from a team at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) is rekindling a debate over the safety of Essential Oils. The research suggests lavender and tea tree oils contain potential hormone disrupting chemicals and could be responsible for a condition called prepubertal gynecomastia where young boys develop abnormal breast tissue.
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Are the bubbles in your soda making you hungry?
- Body's own built-in bathroom scales could regulate body fat
- New appetite-suppressing mechanism discovered - in your bones
- Brain hormone triggers fat burning regardless of food intake
- If you're a recklessly impulsive guy, blame testosterone
- Can stimulating the brain make us fall in love?