Tesla made quite a statement when it finally unveiled its all-electric long hauler last year, listing some truly impressive numbers in terms of range and acceleration. The might of the Tesla Semi's is now being put to the test, with a production model rolling out of the Gigafactory with a load onboard for the very first time.
- Electric Vehicles
- Tesla Semi
- Tesla to double Supercharger network in 2017
- Tesla Model 3 slow off the mark due to "production bottlenecks"
- Tesla's serpentine robotic charger snakes its way into a Model S
- Tesla confirms March unveiling for $35,000 Model 3
- Budweiser-maker loads up on electric Tesla Semis for beer delivery
- Model X P100D review: Does Tesla's electric SUV pass the practicality test?