The quest to become the world's first commercially available Flying Car became even more intense this week when the first production-ready flying car was shown at the Geneva Motor Show. The 90-only, limited-edition PAL-V Pioneer will cost $600,000 and the subsequent Liberty Sport edition comes in at $400,000.
- Flying Cars
- Geneva Motor Show 2018
- Airbus and Audi's Pop.Up Next concept is part passenger drone, part driverless car
- Rally-dominating Stratos gets resurrected
- Italdesign and Airbus reach for the skies in Geneva
- AeroMobil to launch a production flying car next week
- Mazda Vision Coupe wins "Concept Car of the Year"
- Range Rover SV Coupé luxury SUV sports coupé with customization at its core