In surely the tech Innovation of the year so far, the team behind the Solowheel electric unicycle have unveiled a learning aid that sweeps away all competition. The Solowheel Brush deploys large brushes where you might expect trainer wheels, providing similar stability but without inhibiting steering.
Category: Urban Transport
- Embrio One-Wheel Concept
- Lunicycle is designed to make unicycling easier
- Lighter Yikebike EV models join growing Transport Appliance marketplace
- Feet on: InMotion's R2 self-balancing transporter
- The Wheelsurf - calling all thrillseekers
- The story of the RYNO electric microcycle – in the inventor's own words