Biometric security is becoming an increasingly popular option for tech companies wanting to offer peace of mind to their users, because it's harder to spoof a fingerprint than steal a password. Now Fujitsu has unveiled the latest unlocking method for Windows 10: Palm Vein recognition.
- Windows 10
- Forget face scans or fingerprints, your heart could be your new passcode
- Biometric Mastercard features an embedded fingerprint sensor
- UK rail operators eye biometric ticketing future
- Fujitsu develops smallest Palm Vein Biometric Authentication Sensor yet
- Delta allows passengers to board flights with a fingerprint
- Palm Vein-based Biometric ID system for schools