Imagine if you could recolor your smartphone case or other accessories, to match what you were wearing on any given day. Well, it may eventually be possible, thanks to research being conducted at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL). Scientists there have created a new system that allows the Color of 3D-printed objects to be changed repeatedly, after they've been created.
Category: 3D Printing
- Bees' extra eyes could lead to better cameras
- Is the writing on the wall for the 16 million-color Cronzy pen?
- Tarantulas show their true-blue colors
- Philips takes its color-changing lights to the big league
- Morphing building facade changes color as you move around
- Tunable subpixels to triple display resolutions