Although downhill skiing itself is a lot of fun, trying to walk around in the boots can be … challenging. It was with this limitation in mind that British skier and entrepreneur Rony Shirion designed Zuke, a permanent attachment that brings a curved sole to Ski Boots.
- Snogo bike slashes fresh powder and groomed trails
- CHIPS All-In-One Headphones go beyond the slopes
- BIG crowdfunds steam ring generator for ski slope power plant
- Can Flexiskates kickstart a new pavement roller-skiing craze?
- CL!CK Carabiner lets skiers and snowboarders tune bindings anywhere on the mountain
- Clean and deodorize your winter boots with UV rays