Shooting across the surface of the water atop a board no longer requires nature to provide propulsion in the form of waves. Swedish manufacturer Radinn has launched a faster, cheaper and longer lasting version of its Electric Jetboard, a watersports machine that effectively lets you surf without waves at up to 36 mph (58 km/h).
- Zapata Flyride: Hit the barrel roll button on a flying 2-up boatercycle
- Finpo Waterglider uses a simple lever to move across the water
- Torpedo-like jet drive propels over or under the water
- Neck-worn device blows up to save you
- Aquila electric surfboards promise high-speed cruising, carving and freestyling
- Toy-filled sports utility yacht (the SUY?) floats more fun on the high seas