They say that less is more, so perhaps thinner is better. That seems to be the logic behind the Piaget Altiplano Ultimate 910P Automatic – the world's thinnest self-winding watch that's only 4.30 mm thick. The result of three years of development, the latest example of ultra-thin haute horology is based on the manually-wound 2013 Piaget Altiplano 900P, which is the world's thinnest mechanical watch, coming in at 3.65 mm.
- Hysek Colossal watch jumps the gap between mechanical and digital
- "Escape from New York" watch merges '80s grit with modern smartwatch functionality
- Krayon brings sunrise and sunset to mechanical watches "Everywhere"
- Les Cabinotiers Celestia Astronomical Grand Complication 3600 wins watch Grand Prix
- Richard Mille RMS05 fountain pen blends writing with precision watchmaking
- IWC celebrates 150th anniversary with old-school mechanical digital watch