For more than 100 years, most of the soundboards of Acoustic guitars have used X-shaped bracing to not only reinforce the top but also to help give the instruments their voice. Now Taylor Guitars has announced what it's calling a groundbreaking innovation in acoustic Guitar design that boosts volume and sustain, while helping to improve intonation. The V-Class bracing system makes its debut in Taylor's Grand Auditorium acoustic guitars, as well as a Builder's Edition V-Class guitar.
- Taylor Guitars
- Pulse adds effects to acoustic playing in real time
- HyVibe gives its acoustic guitar some digital smarts
- Jumbo and Shorty plug up guitar's soundhole for improved tone
- TaylorSense monitors the health of acoustic guitars
- Limited run acoustic made using wood reclaimed from Hendrix family home
- Taylor T3 semi-hollowbody electric guitar