We've probably all seen footage of scuba Divers hitching rides on the backs of manta rays. Well, Hoverstar Flight Technology's AquaJet H2 brings that to mind, although it's actually modelled after airplanes. It's a winged diver propulsion vehicle, and it's currently the subject of a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
- Scaled-down "scooter" doubles up on props
- Dive mask takes Snapchat specs beneath the sea
- Scuba-specific actioncam won't give divers the blues
- $200 Scorkl offers 10 minutes of underwater breathing
- Clear Lounge underwater oxygen bar is a real gas
- Another aquatic drone is ready to dive deep