The name "Corbellati" definitely doesn't seduce the eardrum like a "Ferrari" or "Bugatti." Before teasing the could-be world's fastest car, it was better known as the surname of a family of jewelry makers and artists. This family's latest creation is much more a living creature than its past work, though – a retro-styled supercar with a grumbling 9.0-liter V8 beating heart. Corbellati will reveal the "Missile" at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show and perhaps go on to challenge the Koenigsegg Agera RS for the world speed record.
- Geneva Motor Show 2018
- World's Fastest
- Hennessey's 1,600-bhp Venom F5 hypercar takes aim at 300 mph barrier
- Hennessey Venom GT Spyder tears its way to world's fastest convertible title
- World's first 3D-printed supercar aimed at shaking up the auto industry
- Weber Faster One – the world's fastest street-legal sports car?
- Dallara funnels decades of racing experience into its own, doorless street supercar
- DSD Design chases Ferrari and Porsche with limited-run hybrid hypercar