California Assembly member Phil Ting has introduced the Clean Cars 2040 bill, banning the sale of fossil-fueled vehicles in California from 2040. This would bring California, if not the rest of the USA, into line with several other regions around the world in a move towards zero-emissions motoring.
- Electric Vehicles
- California opens the door for backup-free autonomy
- "Space brain" could make manned trips to Mars rather forgettable
- High-speed video captures rapid viper strikes in the wild
- Anatomy of autonomy: A look at how self-driving cars think
- California drafts road rules for autonomous cars, upsets Google
- Bullet-fast shrimp club could lead to better body armor, airplanes and more