A recently approved Gene Therapy promising to restore vision in people with a rare genetic disease has just been priced at $850,000 per treatment. With more revolutionary gene therapies on the horizon promising one-off curative treatments some are asking how patients are expected to afford these exorbitantly priced drugs.
- Machine-learning robot could streamline drug development
- Printable medication delivers several drugs in one dose
- Scientist creates a scorpion-milking machine
- Gut simulator could bring down the costs of drug development
- Approved by the FDA, 3D-printed drug set to change future of medication
- FDA to crack down on "harmful, unproven homeopathic drugs"