Benelli has reinvented itself in the last few years with a series of attractive low-capacity bikes built in China to keep them affordable. But the new designs are starting to look a little... Unoriginal. And the 402 S, which looks a lot like Ducati's XDiavel, might have taken things too far.
- Benelli’s 300cc BN302: Italian motorcycling for beginners
- Review: Benelli's TnT125 minibike brings a squirty flower to a balloon animal fight
- Benelli Tornado Naked T: Italy gets its own monkeybike
- Benelli Achle 29: Three weeks commuting on an Italian eBike
- The top 30 motorcycles going to auction at 2017 Monterey Car Week
- Video road test: Benelli BN302 delivers the Italian experience at a budget price