We've already seen next-generation mobile chips from Qualcomm and Huawei in recent months, and now Samsung has joined the party by unveiling the Exynos 9 Series 9810. The Chip features an upgraded processor, support for faster cellular speeds, and neural network capacity for AI-powered apps.
Category: Mobile Technology
- The first Clockless Processor available for Real-Time Chip designs
- MIT's Swarm chip architecture boosts multi-core CPUs
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 will have faster LTE and more efficient quick charging
- Homegrown Chinese supercomputer claims world number one ranking
- Qualcomm's latest mid-range smartphone processors take a cue from the top shelf
- Qualcomm tightens focus with new SnapDragon Wear 1100 processor