Those familiar with Margot Krasojević's work know not to expect a dull, run of the mill design from the experimental architect and her latest project doesn't disappoint. The highly-conceptual Self-Excavation Hurricane House would use the power of the wind to dig itself into the ground when a hurricane strikes.
- Concept Architecture
- Hurricane-inspecting Coyote drone flies right into the eye of the storm
- NOAA releases first impressive photos from next-gen satellite
- Cubicco's sustainable flatpack homes are built to withstand a hurricane
- Solar-powered Sure House will stand up to the elements
- Micro storm-studying vehicles designed to hitch rides with hurricanes
- The Hush2 shelter can withstand hurricanes