Wearables might be handy in helping some of us lose a few pounds, but for people with significant health or medical problems they can be much more important. Like the Relúmĭno Glasses from Samsung, a smart visual aid that's going to be on show at CES 2018 in Las Vegas next week.
- CES 2018
- Smart Glasses
- Samsung reportedly eyeing off smart specs market with "Galaxy Glass"
- EyeControl offers ALS sufferers portable eye-tracking communication system
- Simple solution turns 3D TV glasses incompatibility on its head
- Hands-on: ODG's smartglasses are straight out of a William Gibson novel
- Camera glasses flip out when the shooting starts
- Tzukuri smart-sunglasses are "unforgettable"