A team of Japanese roboticists has built a new "human mimetic humanoid" that anatomically resembles the musculoskeletal intricacy of a human boy. Called Kengoro, the robot demonstrated its human-like abilities by completing a series of exercises including push-ups and sit-ups.
- Full-body bike lets riders push for fitness
- Even a little exercise boosts your brain
- Bacteria-ridden "biofabric" makes for self-cooling gymwear
- Exercise can beneficially alter the composition of your gut microbiome
- PediGlide gives inactivity the slip
- Icaros fitness machine powers your workouts with virtual reality