After a brief couple of years of Obama-era Net Neutrality rules, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has now officially overturned the regulations that blocked internet service providers (ISPs) from throttling or prioritizing certain packets of information as they see fit.
- Net Neutrality
- The FCC's "Restoring Internet Freedom" order demolishes net neutrality
- What is Net Neutrality and is it important?
- The United States Space Corps wants you ...
- US Senate votes to allow ISPs to sell your web browsing history
- How will the White House hand over the President's official social media accounts?
- Steve Ballmer's new initiative: Gathering data on Uncle Sam's spending