Chromatic, clip-on, pedal, polyphonic, pipe and fork ... if you want to tune up your guitar, you have plenty of helpful options to choose from. A little over 4 years ago something a little different muscled its way into the highly strung world of the pitch perfect. The Roadie was essentially a motorized peg turner made smart with the help of a paired smartphone or tablet. And it rocked. We loved it. Until we got to meet the second generation robotic tuning machine – smarter, faster and able to work without a smartphone. This really is tuning made easy.
- PolyTune Clip guitar tuner review: Tuned to perfection
- Next gen Roadie tuner breaks free of smartphone dependence
- Fender's first app is a guitar tuner for iPhone
- Review: Turning heads with the Roadie automatic guitar tuner
- Korg shrinks its Pitchblack tuner
- Old wood salvaged from Detroit firehouse used for very limited run guitars