Speaker cabinets are usually made from wood or, for penny pinching, plastic – though we have seen speakers made using other materials like glass and concrete. Michele Gastaldello and Giacomo Munari have mixed Italian design with good old-fashioned stone masonry for their Stones Speakers line now raising funds on Kickstarter.
Category: Home Entertainment
- B&W's flagship audio tech trickles down into cheaper speaker series
- Audio-monitoring tech keeps announcements audible
- B&O's mammoth BeoLab 90 speakers get a powerful baby brother
- Researchers 3D print a working loudspeaker
- The party on the patio comes courtesy of B&W AM-1 weatherproof speakers
- Cabasse La Sphere: US$176,000 speaker system is a giant feat of audio engineering