New high-resolution Climate models are projecting that, in the not-too-distant future, America could face frequent and extreme temperatures that would take a significant toll on the nation's water resources and agricultural efforts. On the brighter side, the advanced climate models are so detailed that they could one day be used by policy makers to plan mitigation strategies on a local level.
- Climate Change
- Exoplanet with Earth-like temperature discovered nearby – and it's getting closer
- Study gives new meaning to "catching cold"
- NASA confirms 2016 was the hottest year on record
- Aircon Watch promises to keep you cool around the clock
- Review: Space-age thermometer makes you want to take your temperature too much
- The world's tiniest thermometer is made from DNA