There have been a variety of innovative camping stoves popping up over the last few years, from the clever BioLite that can burn any biomass and also harness its heat energy to generate electricity, to the GoSun, a solar oven that can boil water in 30 minutes. The latest device making a play for camp kitchens is the Morphcooker, a portable, battery-powered electric camping stove.
- GoSun solar stove serves up summer hot dogs
- ACE 1 stove cooks and charges with solar-assisted biomass heat
- GoSun: Portable solar oven cooks food in as little as 10 minutes
- Camp Champ neatly packs a full camp kitchen into a wooden trunk
- Solavore camping oven cooks and bakes with the power of the sun
- Smartphone-controlled Bright Grill gives grilling an IQ