The Peninsula Classics Best of the Best Award is a very simple concept: take the winning cars from each of the eight most important concours events around the world each year, and have them judged by an unimpeachable panel of experts, creating an annual champion of champions. The award is in its third year and has understandably become the defacto "world championship" for concours events in short order. The best-of-the-best winner will be announced during Rétromobile in Paris on February 8, 2018. Ladies and gentlemen, the finalists are ....
- Alfa Romeo
- Maserati A6GCS Berlinetta wins Peninsula Classics Best of the Best Award
- A look back at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este
- No-reserve Duemila Route auction: Top 50 car sales
- The fastest cars in history: 1946 to now
- The 25 most valuable (or interesting) cars at Villa Erba Auctions
- 2015 Monterey Car Week and Pebble Beach Concours Pictorial