Much like a kid on summer break, Toyota knows that it wants to play outside, it's just not sure how it wants to go about it. The automaker has been exploring a number of off-road-oriented utility vehicle designs this year, starting with a compact urban escape pod and working through to a gear-hauling MP-SUV. Now it's back with the FT-AC, a ruggedized, urban-to-wild crossover loaded with multifunctional equipment.
- Concept Cars
- LA Auto Show 2017
- Toyota's HiLux Tonka Concept channels your inner child
- Toyota Tj Cruiser concept – roomy SUV or tough van?
- Toyota FT-4X Concept is designed to be a casualcore toolbox
- The cool, cute, clever and clinically crazy concept cars of the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
- Toyota gets kids towing with digital trailer
- Toyota Setsuna Concept: A wooden time machine on wheels