Former bike shop owner Fabrizio Cross once asked himself, what would it take to get more people out of their cars and onto bicycles? His answer was "A bike that could do more, go farther, and take less effort." That vehicle now exists, in the form of the Electrom LEV (light electric vehicle). Although it's currently a one-off, he does hope to put it into production.
Category: Urban Transport
- Dual-motor velomobile gets unchained
- Eco-minded commuters could soon be pedalling a PEBL
- Velomobile fans could soon have a real Ego
- Quadricycle concept offers convertible take on velomobiles
- Pedalist velomobile hits Kickstarter
- There's now one mö solar-electric velomobile on the road