Dieting might not be so hard if unhealthy foods and drinks didn't taste so good, but a new device from the National University of Singapore (NUS) could let you taste your cake and not eat it, too. The Vocktail (Virtual Cocktail) digitally changes the way a drink tastes, smells and looks, sprucing up plain old water or fine-tuning an existing drink.
- Food technology
- National University of Singapore
- Ultrafast camera to improve vision of self-driving cars and drones
- Autonomous pods to continue Singapore's drive for autonomy
- Virtual lemonade teleports taste into plain old water
- Probiotic brew brings new meaning to "beer gut"
- Green mountain grows out of Singapore's concrete jungle
- One pill to rule them all: 3D printing tech combines multiple drugs in a single pill