Boeing announced that its first KC-46A tanker aircraft scheduled for delivery to the US Air Force completed its maiden flight today. At 10:32 am PST, the two-engine aircraft based on the commercial 767 airframe took off with two company test pilots at the controls from Paine Field in Everett, Washington and returned after a test flight lasting three hours and 30 minutes.
- US Air Force
- Advanced winglet on show as Boeing 737 MAX heads to final assembly
- Boeing begins 777x production
- Boeing T-X jet fighter trainer makes maiden flight
- KC-46A tanker program makes first test flight
- Boeing begins final assembly of first 787-10 Dreamliner
- Boeing teams with FedEx Express on new ecoDemonstrator aircraft