Even though Blue Whales don't have hands, or even feet, a new study has shown that most of them are in fact right-handed. This can be seen in the way that they feed. Interestingly, however, there's one particular situation in which they tend to go left instead.
- Oregon State University
- Robust new tracker makes whales our scientific partners
- Are mysterious Mariana Trench sounds a new whale song?
- Alien-like critter forces creation of new insect category
- Fossilized mammalian red blood cells discovered in amber
- Boiling water makes for cooler electronics
- Ancient bug scared out of its own skin escaped amber ambush