Uber recently announced it will be buying as estimated 24,000 premium Suvs from Volvo between 2019 and 2021. In a plan set to dramatically disrupt the world's automotive market, Uber will fit the SUVs with its own autonomous driving technology and then set them out onto the road.
- Self-driving Ubers picking up passengers from later this month
- NuTonomy beats out Uber and Volvo with self-driving taxis in Singapore
- Volvo's self-steering truck clears sugar cane fields in Brazil
- Uber takes its self-driving tech north of the border
- Volvo begins testing self-driving cars in Sweden
- Volvo plans to put 100 autonomous cars on Swedish roads by 2017