It's not a motorcycle. Not a car either. The auto-cycle rolls somewhere inbetween – a three-wheeled go-kart on steroids is how we described the Polaris Slingshot, or maybe something Batman would ride through Gotham. Vanderhall Motor Works joined in the fun with the 2016 Laguna, and followed that model with the Venice Roadster. Both of those open-air two-seaters had gas engines running the show, but that's changed with the all electric Edison2.
- Vanderhall treads a unique path to weekend fun with three-wheel Laguna
- Caterham opens the order books for its entry-level Seven 160
- Lykan Hypersport designer shows a simpler style of motoring with Design-1 roadster
- Rezvani reveals hardcore 700-hp Beast X roadster
- Porsche turbocharges the new 718 Boxster
- Elemental sends its ultralight RP1 roadster speeding to Goodwood