Just one day after successfully completing its sixth test flight, the Airlander 10 has suffered a major setback. According to reports, the world's Largest Aircraft apparently broke free of its mooring mast on Saturday morning and was deflated as a safety precaution. An investigation is underway.
- Hybrid Air
- Airlander 10: World's largest aircraft gets back in the air
- Airlander 10 to start flying higher, faster and farther
- "Luxury tourism" version of world's largest aircraft is in the works
- e-Go aeroplanes seeks cash to stay in the air
- Russian blended wing aircraft concept keeps on the down low
- Boeing teams with FedEx Express on new ecoDemonstrator aircraft