While it's fair to say Smartwatches have yet to really hit the mainstream and become a must-have accessory for the masses, these wrist-based mini computers are making solid strides forward with each passing year. In 2017 we've seen some compelling new products appear and here are our picks for the best smartwatches of the year.
- What should be next for the Apple Watch?
- Hands-on with the Sony SmartWatch 3
- The best Apple Watch alternatives
- Huawei Watch 2 hits the US today with a $300 price tag
- "Escape from New York" watch merges '80s grit with modern smartwatch functionality
- LG Watch Sport and Style showcase Android Wear 2.0