It was back in June that we first heard about Workhorse's SureFly, a carbon fiber-bodied octocopter designed to carry two people. Well, if everything works out, it will be making its first Manned Flight on Jan. 8th in Las Vegas, ahead of the CES trade show where it will be on static display.
- Tiny Vidius VR drone offers pilots a live cockpit view
- Review: Axis Drones Vidius quadcopter is a tiny eye in the sky
- Review: Axis Drones Aerius puts quadcopter fun right in your pocket
- Domino's DomiCopter takes pizza delivery airborne
- Oscar Mayer takes hot dogs to the skies, with the WienerDrone
- Snipe Nano Quadrotor could reshape the battlefield