Russian Media Artist Dmitry Morozov has previously caught our attention by using his own blood to power a synthesizer and making music from electric motors. Now he's created a monster step sequencer called Ivy that's too big for your average table top, so has been mounted to a wall in the ZKM center in Germany as part of the Open Codes exhibition.
- Digital music
- Looking for an earthy tone? ERD packs real dirt into distortion module
- Producer Box comes packed with music-making tools, and 25 years of insider knowledge
- Rockin' little cube puts music creation fun at your fingertips
- Review: Marshall London smartphone
- Liutaly iV electric violin dials up smartphone for synth sounds and effects
- Ra produces eerie music from spinning pyrite sun