An out-of-this-world discovery becomes a down-to-Earth timepiece today, as Xeric takes the wraps off its Trappist-1 Moonphase watch. Inspired by the Trappist-1 star system, famous for having seven terrestrial exoplanets of which three may be habitable, the namesake wristwatch is designed to give the wearer a taste of star travel in miniature.
- Covair swaps watch faces and straps in no time
- "Unique" hand-made strap discretely adds smart features to any watch
- Glance turns any watch into a smartwatch
- Tikker wristwatch tells you the ultimate time
- No bike is quite like the NoBike
- Aero handlebar stem lets you set its length