MSI has added two fanless models to its third generation Cubi series mini desktop computers. The Cubi 3 Silent and Silent S mini-PCs are built around Intel's Kaby Lake processors, are enclosed in aluminum housings with a CPU heatsink up top and cater for easy component upgrades.
- Kangaroo is a pocket-sized Windows 10 PC that works with your iPad
- This Android-based mini-PC could cost less than a dinner for two
- CompuLab aims to put a Mint in your pocket
- Endless is a mini PC aimed at the developing world
- Mini releases a Convertible with the (John Cooper) Works
- Mini Convertible has a growth spurt