Toyota has unveiled a concept vehicle to be shown at the upcoming Tokyo Motor Show, the Sora Fuel cell bus. The bus is aimed for production in 2018, with more than 100 of them to be used in the Tokyo metropolitan area ahead of the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Fuel Cell
- First Toyota fuel cell bus rolls into Tokyo
- Toyota Fuel Cell Bus goes on sale next year
- Toyota powers big rigs with hydrogen fuel cells
- Toyota fuel cell bus tested in Tokyo
- Toyota's FCV Plus concept is part car, part power plant
- Toyota refreshes long-serving shuttle bus