As autonomous vehicles get closer and closer to fruition, their designers and the companies behind them are exploring new ways to exploit them. Daimler has been developing heavy-duty applications for self-driving vehicles for a while, and its most recent take is particularly practical – airport snowplows.
- Daimler's self-driving truck platoons to roll onto US highways
- 3D printing cuts replacement time and cost at Daimler buses
- Daimler's autonomous valet takes aim at the pain of parking
- Mercedes trials van-drone delivery combo in Switzerland
- Daimler brings its first series-produced electric truck to the US
- Daimler turns to Bosch to deliver self-driving cars sooner