Duct Tape. It's the stuff that puts life back together, from the simple breakdowns you sensed coming to out-of-left-field disasters that would throw MacGyver for a loop. New brand Adventure Tape believes duct tape might soon be relinquishing its ultimate fix-all crown, though. The company's all-new fix-it tape pops out of a chewing tobacco-like tin to repair broken tent poles, fix leaky hoses, sling up injured arms, strap gear in place, and perform innumerable other impromptu functions and fixes. When the mission is complete, give the tape a rinse, drop it back in the tin and use it again next time. You definitely can't do that with duct tape.
- Pyyros takes modular approach to survival multitools
- Emergency vest inflates and insulates for survival
- Survival Pod delivers emergency basics
- Firefly puts fire-starting power in your Swiss Army knife
- SteriPen's UVR tech amplifies UV rays to speed up water purification
- Motoped Survival: Black Ops edition – a fully functional zombie hunting moped