You know those butter-smooth side-to-side sliding shots you see in the movies? These have traditionally been the product of professional cinematographers with expensive cameras and equipment, but gear-maker Rhino is working to make this filmmaking trick more accessible. The newly announced ROV shapes as its biggest leap yet, designed to give smartphone owners a new means of getting crafty behind the lens.
Category: Mobile Technology
- An inflatable flying camera for the drone-averse
- DJI retires Phantom 4, ushers in Phantom 4 Advanced
- Getting out of Auto: Why you should probably be shooting RAW
- Getting out of Auto: Understanding the focusing modes on your camera
- Getting out of Auto: Understanding the metering modes on your camera
- ProDrone's Ultimate Flying Platform puts DSLRs on consumer drones